Advance PE Viewer - NikPEViewer 0.4v (beta)
NikPEViewer is a GUI improved (32/64 bit Portable Executable file format) PE explorer/viewer which shows headers,sections, resource ids, module binary info and other details to user. NikPEViewer is a simple and compact 32/64 bit (Portable Executable file format) PE/PE+/PE32+ explorer which shows headers and other basic information. This application can works with PE formats such as EXE, DLL, MSSTYLES SYS, OCX, ActiveX, WDM and NT driver, SCR and other win32 executables. PE (Portable Executable) format is designed by Microsoft used in 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows® operating systems i.e. Win9X, Win2000, WinNT, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2008 etc on IA-32, IA-64, and x86-64 (AMD64/Intel64) machines. For more information about PE file format refer to External links.
- Small size (just 84 KBytes when zip) and no need to install or un-install just unzip and run.
- Application doesn't have any MFC lib/dll dependency, as application build using pure win32 APIs.
- Binary viewer for more detailed analysis of PE module.
- Can open more than one PE module files parallely for easy comparision.
- Supports PE format in 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows® operating systems (i.e. PE & PE+/PE32+).
- Dispaly executable DOS and NT header sturcture details such as Checksum and EntryPoint etc.
- User can view Data directories and Sections informations info.
- Shows Export address table (EAT) Functions table view.
- Dispaly Import address table (IAT) functions view.
- Double clicking or pressing return/enter key over the tree items highlights binary info.
- Better user interface compare to previous release.
[84 KB download size]